Senior planning can be a daunting and overwhelming task for seniors and their extended family. It is important that all aspects and details are taken into consideration. At Senior Advocate Services of Connecticut, we specialize in assisting with the dealing with the paperwork and communication of such planning. Schedule a meeting today to learn how we can help.
- Coordination with legal counsel for the organization of estate planning documents
- Assistance in organizing required documentation in regards to wills, trusts, agreements, health directives, etc.
- Clarification of financial documents in conjunction with your financial advisor
- Confirmation that financial plans currently in effect will perform as expected when liquidation is required
- Communication with designated financial & legal advisors
Situations where our services would be appropriate may include:
- Financial or legal documents are misplaced or not organized
- Attempting to organize financial & legal documents is overwhelming
- An advocate to convey your directives and concerns so they are clear and concise
- Assisting with the communication to children and family