Nearly 18 million senior adults need assistance of some level but are unsure of where to turn. Of these 18 million seniors, approximately 11 million rely on help from a family member. This situation is often difficult for the family member due to time constraints and busy schedules.
Senior Advocate Services of Connecticut steps in to take this burden off the shoulders of both the senior adult and the family member. We are able to help with a large variety of tasks including person to legal and financial including:
- Provide coordination and oversight of home maintenance services
- Provide nursing & home consultative services
- Provide Medicare consultation
- Explain visiting nurse and home care options
- Communicate with designated individuals
- Communicate with legal counsel